The Green Star Movement Associate Board is a collection of young professionals who serve as ambassadors of Green Star Movement and help raise funds and awareness for our mission. Associate Board members promote the organization through their social and professional networks, support the organization's fundraising goals by securing donations and financial support; and publicize our mission by planning and attending events. Members commit to at least 1 year of service.
the Green Star Movement Associate Board is a great opportunity for THOSE who WANT TO:
- Meet new people who share similar passions for civic engagement and public art programming
- Utilize their professional skills and take on leadership roles that support our mission
- Learn more about how nonprofits function
- The Associate Board meets monthly on second Wednesdays excluding December. Members must attend at least 7 meetings over the course of their term.
- Give/Get at least $500 for Green Star Movement through a combination of personal or solicited monetary donations; event ticket purchases; in-kind donations of food, drink, materials; and/or sponsorships. (At least $125 must be a direct give)
- Serve on a committee. (We have Executive, Event, and Outreach Committees)
Our next cohort will be joining the Associate Board in January 2018. To apply, all applications must be submitted by December 1.
Please make sure to read the Non-Disclosure and Release Agreement before applying. When your application is complete, a staff member will be in touch to discuss your placement. If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com.